Journey Today With...Questions? (866) 877-6124 Info@iFundTraders.com
Stay in Touch
Chat: Live Help Online
iFT Scan and Alert Pro
For full product information, visit our exclusive third party developer at: Smartest-Trading.com
What is the iSAP (iFT Scan and Alert Pro)?
The iSAP (iFT Scan and Alert Pro) is an advanced Forex scanner that works with Meta-Trader4 platforms. The iSAP scanner identifies chart patterns and setups used by the professional iFundTraders Master Forex Traders and then alerts traders when these events occur by voice and sound alerts, email, and labels on the charts. The iSAP has unique sophisticated algorithms that can also report 'anticipated events' when the iFundTraders setups are likely to occur even BEFORE the candles complete forming the setups, thus giving traders more time to prepare for possible entries and not missing them. The iSAP also scans and alerts for important single bar events such as topping tails and bull/bear elephant bars that occur in KEY LOCATIONS on the charts, thus helping traders focus their attention to these areas when analyzing the charts.
Main difference between our Forex scanner and an Equity scanner:
In Equities, one is scanning for current charts to find the few charts out of the many that have the pattern the trader is looking for.
In our Forex scanner, you are letting the scanner scan and report events:
- Confirmed events as they occur
- Anticipated events: using our algorithms, the iSAP reports events shortly before they occur, if they have reasonably good likelihood that they would confirm. This is very helpful in Forex as trades are usually taken in the higher time frames (1hr, 4hr, or daily charts), and traders need to wait for very long time for the events they want.
With the iSAP scanner traders are being notified when the events occur (or even shortly before so they have more time to prepare) so that they can spend their time doing other things during down time, and yet NOT miss the event they have been waiting for, possibly for days.
Some key benefits and features:
- Helps traders avoid missing the entries they have been waiting for. Sometimes waiting for the appropriate trading event may take hours making it hard for traders to stay next to the computer waiting for these events to occur. Now traders can do other things while waiting, and get alerts when its time to look again at the charts when the anticipated and confirmed setups are reported by the iSAP.
- The iSAP helps traders identify important setups on the charts that may be good trading opportunities. The trader can then look at the currency pair in different time-frames to determine if any given setups identified by the iSAP would be appropriate trade or not.
- The iSAP scans and alerts when important single bar events such as topping tails and bull elephant bars occur in KEY LOCATIONS, thus helping traders focus their attention on important bars on the chart when analyzing the charts.
- The iSAP has unique sophisticated algorithms to determine and report 'anticipated events' when the iFundTraders setups are likely to occur even BEFORE the candles complete forming the setups. The iSAP reports anticipated events that may be forming on the charts allowing traders more time to better prepare for possible entries and not miss them.
- Traders can determine if they have a long or short bias for a particular pair (e.g. by analyzing the chart on higher time-frames), and then set the scanner to report events in the their directional bias to look for trade entries.
- The scanner has many options that can be customized to the preferences of the trader. For example in a VBS/VSS can determine number of pull back bars required, if to take VBS with green reversal bar, bottoming tail, narrow range bar, relative sizes of bars/tails etc.
Events reported by iSAP:
- Confirmed bull Elephant Bar
- Confirmed bear Elephant Bar
- Confirmed bull 180
- Confirmed bear 180
- Confirmed Velez buy setup (VBS)
- Confirmed Velez sell setup (VSS)
- Confirmed RBI
- Confirmed GBI
- Confirmed topping tail (only ones that occurs at key locations)
- Confirmed bottoming tails (only ones that occur at key locations)
- Confirmed topping tail far away from the 20 SMA
- Confirmed bottoming tail far away from the 20 SMA
- Confirmed tweezers bottoms
- Confirmed tweezers tops
- Confirmed close above 20 SMA (after price action was below the 20SMA for a minimum amount of time)
- Confirmed close below 20 SMA (after price action was above the 20SMA for a minimum amount of time)
- Confirmed follow-through long
- Confirmed follow-through short
- Anticipated bull elephant bar
- Anticipated bear elephant bar
- Anticipated bull 180
- Anticipated bear 180
- Anticipated RBI
- Anticipated GBI
- Anticipated VBS
- Anticipated VSS
- Anticipated bottoming tails at key locations
- Anticipated topping tails at key locations
- Anticipated topping tail far from 20 SMA
- Anticipated bottoming tail far from 20 SMA
- Anticipated close above 20 SMA (after price action was below the 20SMA for a minimum amount of time)
- Anticipated close below 20 SMA (after price action was above the 20SMA for a minimum amount of time)